Call center setup using an Android phone with Enjay Synapse Mobile
WHAT IS SYNAPSE MOBILE?
There are two components to the Enjay Synapse mobile solution.
- Enjay Synapse Mobile – CRM Module.
- Enjay Synapse Mobile: application for Android.
Synapse Mobile is an Android-based application that works with Sugar CRM or any variant of Sugar (such as SuiteCRM). Allows your Android phone to act as a call center device. For example: a call comes to your mobile and a pop-up will appear in your CRM, OR click on the number in CRM and Synapse Mobile will automatically dial from your Android phone.
You can also use Synapse to send / receive SMS. All calls / SMS (incoming / outgoing) are recorded in CRM automatically. Even calls are recorded (conditions apply) and the recording is placed in CRM (call module).
HOW SYNAPSE WORKS …
Receive any call on your mobile and your CRM screen will show the caller’s details.
- You click on any number in Seattle and a call is automatically dialed from your mobile.
- All incoming and outgoing calls are automatically recorded in CRM
- Call recording is also synced with CRM, which means you can access call recording logs from CRM
- Calls are recorded in the Android app and periodically synced with CRM.
REQUIREMENTS TO USE ENJAY SYNAPSE
- A browser on any PC to access the CRM.
- An Android phone where you can install the Enjay synapse mobile app. Android phone should be Android 4.4
- It is preferable that both the Android phone and the PC with your browser are on the same Wi-Fi network. However, even if Mobile is on 3G and your PC using Wifi, then it can work smoothly too.
LIST OF TEST SYNAPSE FUNCTIONS
- Incoming call popup.
- Click to call for outgoing calls.
- Call log directly in CRM.
- Call recording file directly in CRM.
- Send SMS from your CRM, and it goes from your Mobile.
- If you receive SMS on your mobile, you register in CRM.
- All calls / SMS registered in CRM are automatically related (to the lead / contact / account) and assigned to the particular user.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ENJAY SYNAPSE CALL CENTER:
- Capex is not required for setup. No expensive hardware or software is required for installation.
- No telephony server (or EPABX required).
- It is not necessary to install the CRM server on premises.
- PRI modems are not required.
- IP phones are not required.
- No wiring is required.
- PRI issues
- PRI lines are difficult to come by due to technical and feasibility problems.
- Calls made from PRI lines are much more expensive than GSM SIMs.
- Not suitable for smaller teams as PRI always comes in bulk of 10/30 lines.
- The monthly budget (or commitment) is much higher and it is not affordable for smaller groups.
- If any customer files a DNC (Do Not Call) violation complaint, the entire PRI line is locked out, which means your entire call center is down.
- Other advantages
- Each number is linked to individual agents. Therefore, smart routing is not necessary.
- Response rates to landlines (or telemarketing) The numbers are always low. Therefore, calling from a GSM (mobile) number increases your chances of picking up calls.
- Some level of call distribution and call queue can be achieved by using mobile forwarding functions (such as if you are busy, then transfer to another mobile phone number or if you are not answered within certain seconds, then transfer to another mobile phone number ). Note: These services are provided by your telecommunications operator and not by Synapse Mobile.
- Technological advantages
- All calls are automatically logged in CRM. Which means you get great reports.
- Management of missed calls (directly from the CRM panel).
- Call the recording file directly in CRM (call module).
- Calls are related to leads / contacts / accounts directly in CRM.
- The call arrangement is selected directly in CRM (much easier to manage).
- Perform sales / lead management also in conjunction with conventional telephony, increasing efficiency to a much higher level.
- You are managing everything on the big screen in the browser, which is much easier to handle compared to the mobile device.
- You can have multiple campaigns for multiple users (or groups).
- The big advantage of data security, as you are not giving Excel files to callers, you are uploading them safely. Users can only originate calls and cannot download all data.
- Excellent report
- Wise user calls.
- Total call duration
- Productivity reports.
- Many custom CRM platform reports.
- Improved productivity
- Enjay Synapse supports email and SMS templates.
- The manager / admin can view live statistics and reports.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ENJAY SYNAPSE MOBILE CLOUD TELEPHONY SOLUTION
- In cloud telephony there is always double billing because each call requires two channels.
- GSM call rates are lower compared to any other phone line (PRI or landline)
- The biggest advantage is that you are the owner of the number. You are not tied to the cloud phone provider.
- If the customer calls you, you will see the customer’s number.
- If you call the customer, the customer sees your number.
Frequently asked questions:
- What Android OS are supported.
- Android 4.4 and higher.
- Is Synapse Mobile available on iOS phones?
- NO, it is not available and there are no immediate plans for its release.
- Which versions / editions of Sugar CRM are supported.
- Sugar CRM. 6.5.x (Any edition: CE, Pro, Ent)
- What versions / editions of Suite CRM are supported.
- Any version of Suite CRM that is based on version 6.5.x or Sugar.
- How to buy Synapse Mobile
- Click the button above for the demo, fill out the form and we’ll connect you.
- What is the Synapse Mobile subscription model?
- Synapse Mobile has a monthly price per user.
- Can Synapse Mobile work if there is no internet connection for the mobile device or if My CRM is on the site?
- The only requirement is that both Mobile and CRM must be on a single network. So if you have a server on the site and all your users are local. Internet is not required.
- What permissions do I need to allow on my mobile device to run Synapse Mobile?
- Manage phone calls.
- Audio recording
- Access the media
- Access Contacts
- Access SMS
- How does the call recording feature work in Synapse Mobile?
- The voice file is recorded and stored on the mobile device and then uploaded to the CRM instance after a couple of minutes
- Someone else’s voice may be weak (this is due to the Android security feature). Few devices may not support recording. Recording works very well on Samsung mobiles.