Top 10 Masters of the Law of Attraction – True Masters of Manifestation
Learning to manifest your desires is easy when you start with an excellent teacher. Here are the top 10 Law of Attraction teachers that I recommend to my clients and students. They each offer a slightly different take on the attraction process, but each one will help transform your life if you apply the insights they share!
- Esther Hicks / Abraham – Considered by many to be the number one contemporary source for the Law of Attraction (LOA) teachings. Esther Hicks channels Abraham, a collection of non-physical beings, has written several books, and has a regular schedule of LOA workshops throughout the United States. Esther was in the original version of “The Secret,” but she was replaced due to conflicts over the marketing of the film.
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – LOA is clearly evident in the work of Dr. Wayne Dyer. Often called the father of motivation, Wayne brings a spiritual perspective to the attraction process, and his warmth and compassion have made him a favorite in the field.
- Bob Proctor – Bob Proctor has been teaching success principles for years. He is probably best known for his appearance on “The Secret” and his show The Science of Getting Rich.
- Louise Hay – In addition to creating one of the largest self-grown publishing houses in the world, Louise Hay is famous for her cancer triumph story. Her story and her firm belief that we all possess the ability to heal ourselves and create our own reality form the basis of her work.
- Jack Canfield – As co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, Jack Canfield has touched the lives of millions of people, but he is also an incredible speaker and teacher whose seminars and workshops on attraction and self-esteem are regularly sold out. .
- Napoleon Hill – Author of the self-help classic, “Think and Grow Rich,” Napoleon Hill is credited with inspiring a generation of motivational and inspirational teachers.
- Earl Nightingale – Earl Nightingale’s album, “The Strangest Secret,” a former radio personality turned motivational speaker, was the first spoken word album to achieve gold record status. Earl is also a co-founder of Nightingale-Conant, publishers of self-help and personal development materials.
- Neville Goddard – Teaching the power of imagination to transform your life, Neville Goddard used scripture to convey his central ideas about manifesting and creating your desires. His ideas can be found in the work of many modern self-help teachers.
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale – A Protestant preacher best known for “The Power of Positive Thinking.” Dr. Peale is an icon in the field of positive thinking. He also founded Guideposts magazine.
- YOU – You are your own best teacher. No one else knows exactly what you need, or what changes you’ll need to make on your journey from where you are to where you want to be. Learn to trust your inner guide!
Your greatest tool in this manifestation process is your mind! Feed your mind some great information from any of these top 10 Law of Attraction teachers, and then start applying the concepts you learn to your life right away. Your life will never be the same!